Heritage of the British Empire after Black Lives Matter protests – BBC News
Recent protests by the Black Lives Matter movement and controversy over some public states have highlighted the continuation of Britain’s imperial past and its heritage. In Bristol, protesters recently demolished a 17th-century slave-selling statue of Edward Colston. Presented by Huw Edwards on BBC News at Ten Clive Myrie, he has traveled to Bristol to study how Britain’s colonial heritage is reflected today. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Japanese PM offers support to Ukraine as Chinese Xi backs Russia
- UK inflation rises to 10.4% as food prices soar
- See Selena Gomez in Wedding Dress in NYC for ‘Only Murders in the Building’
- Woman Asks Friend To Dress ‘Frumpy’ For Boyfriend’s Party
- American Idol Stars Return as Mentors on Hollywood Week Season 21 – Billboard
- American Idol audition for Latter-day Saint teens sends him to Hollywood
- Jennifer Aniston’s pink floral dress is perfect for summer
- Ukraine awaits its moment with the Chinese Xi, but will Kiev be heard?
- Jeremy Strong and Hollywood’s Most Extreme Actors
- BBC recovers BBC Singers after public outcry – BBC News
- UK in ‘most dangerous’ position, with ‘starting to go wrong’ warning
- 33 Stylish Window Treatment Ideas That Dress Up Interiors In An Instant | Architectural Summary