Preliminary results from a clinical trial suggest a new treatment for Covid-19 because it dramatically reduces the number of patients in need of intensive care, according to the UK company that developed it. Syndirgen, a Southampton-based biotech treatment uses a protein called interferon beta that is produced by the body to get a viral infection. The protein is inhaled directly into the lungs of patients with coronaviruses, using a nebulizer in the hope that it will elicit an immune response. Initial findings suggest that treatment may reduce the chances of a Covid-19 patient developing a serious illness (such as requiring ventilation) by 79%. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Bollywood’s real blue fashionistas June 29, 2022
- Timeline for various Google messaging apps June 29, 2022
- Another reason to replace the gas stove?Research reveals that natural gas contains carcinogens June 29, 2022
- A promotion for Mark Scheffler June 29, 2022
- Processing delays continue in most of the UK… June 29, 2022