A team of scientists at Oxford University said they have achieved an “important milestone” in their work on developing the coronavirus vaccine. After thousands of excellent tests on people, they say the vaccine they are developing is safe and triggers an immune response. The government has already promised 100 million doses of the vaccine. While the findings are promising, it’s still too late to know how much protection it offers and whether larger trials are being conducted. Huw Edwards has introduced Fergus Walsh to BBC News from our medical correspondent. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022