A government project mandated by UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson will change the UK’s Brexit deal with the EU and ‘break international law’ according to a cabinet minister. Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis has admitted that the new legislation will go against the treaty “in a specific and limited way”. Former Prime Minister Theresa May has warned that the changes could damage confidence in the UK over future trade agreements. Today marks the start of the final round of trade negotiations between Britain and the EU. Vicki Young is our main political correspondent. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Analysts predict that Apples AR / VR headsets may be released in January June 24, 2022
- Entertainment in Burnaby: Live entertainment daily at Summer Stages June 24, 2022
- Arch Manning committed to Texas football June 24, 2022
- Today’s Top Stock Market News June 24, 2022 | New June 24, 2022
- How Barack Obama and Donald Trump reacted to Roe v Wade Reversal June 24, 2022