Unemployment in the UK has risen to its highest level in almost two years. According to official figures, nearly 700,000 people have been removed from their payrolls since March. Economists expect more job losses as the government’s exit plan by the end of October will be temporarily cut off. Meanwhile, Chancellor Rishi Suna has said he will not extend the furlough program, but will look at new ways to support employment and employment. Huw Edwards presents a report by BBC economics editor Faisal Islam at Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Somalia welcomes US decision to redeploy troops May 18, 2022
- New Orleans health leaders recommend returning to masking and doing more tests May 18, 2022
- Fashion designer Elie Tahari shares his styling tips May 18, 2022
- US takes steps to ease some economic sanctions against Venezuela | Business and Economy News May 18, 2022
- Amber Heard Testifies Her Role In Aquaman 2 Was Much Reduced After Johnny Depp Breakup May 18, 2022