Barbados has set out its intentions to become a republic by removing the queen as head of state. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
Lady Gov. Sandra Mason called the next logical step for full sovereignty, citing a famous quote from the country’s prime minister – who warned against “loitering in colonial premises”. Buckingham Palace said it was a matter for the Commonwealth government and the people of the country. Ayshah Tull reported. We were joined by Professor Richard Drayton, Professor of Imperial History at King’s College London, who was born in Guyana and raised in Barbados, and Professor Kehinde Andrews, Professor of Black Studies at Birmingham City University. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Facelift for high-performance facility at Sports Institute June 30, 2022
- The son of the dictator, Marcos Jr., taking the oath as president of the Philippines June 30, 2022
- Where are the COVID vaccines for children under the age of 5 in New York?New details revealed June 30, 2022
- mountain. M2.3 portal | Earthquake Center in Alaska June 30, 2022
- Ernest W. Baker Menswear Spring 2023 – WWD June 30, 2022