The UK government has published details of the winter social plan for England. All adult social care providers will receive free personal protective equipment, greater monitoring of the movement of care home workers, and new guidelines for going to care homes in limited areas. The plan will prevent thousands of deaths in care homes in England in the first wave of the coronavirus pandemic. Clive Myrie presents BBC News Al report on social media reporter Alison Holt in Lincolnshire Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Monopoly: UK Treasury market is resilient despite ‘major price corrections’, says Debt Commissioner.
- Iowa Football: Should the Hawkeyes follow Wisconsin’s lead?
- President Xi Jinping defends China’s approach to minority human rights
- ‘Humble’ worm saliva can break down hard plastic – BBC News
- Cyberpunk publisher CD Projekt shares soar after new game announcement
- President Joko Widodo asks TNI soldiers to improve their professionalism – ANTARA News Southeast Sulawesi – ANTARA News Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi
- India vs South Africa Highlights 3rd T20I 2022 Cricket Match Scorecard and Updates: South Africa Wins by 49 Runs | Cricket News
- Biden reverses course to support repeal of Hyde Amendment
- Football training report: October 4
- A look back at a year of Google’s $1 billion effort to support Africa’s digital economy • TechCrunch
- Merrimack Men’s Assistant Coach Josh Ciocco Dies – The Rink Live
- Football tragedy in Indonesia: Widodo visits the victims and promises a stadium audit | News | DW