Boris Johnson warns that a second wave of the pandemic is coming, as the number of infections rises significantly. More than three million people in England have been told they will face tighter cuts. Parts of Merseyside, Lancashire and parts of the Midlands and West Yorkshire will be subject to the same stricter rules in force in the north-east of England. NHS Nightingale Hospital in Birmingham has been put on high alert. The Prime Minister has said he does not want another full-scale national closure and has decided to keep schools and businesses open, but says tighter cuts may be needed across England. There are now more than a thousand people in the hospital with coronaviruses in the UK. Serious problems remain with the testing and tracing system. Clive Myrie presents BBC News Ten with news correspondent Vicki Young, health editor Ed Thomas and health editor Hugh Pym. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Magnitude 5.7 earthquake strikes near Rancagua, Chile 1330 and 101.5 WHBL August 18, 2022
- The streaming kingpin of Warner Bros. Discovery raises antitrust red flags – The Hollywood Reporter August 18, 2022
- Munich 2022 European Championships LIVE: Watch Wightman & McColgan Compete in Munich, Germany – Live August 18, 2022
- Donald Trump news today: Poll shows majority of Americans support Mar-a-Lago raid as Pence berates GOP for FBI attacks August 18, 2022
- UK inflation tops 10% due to soaring food and energy prices August 18, 2022