A sign of the Government’s decision to tackle the serious rise in coronavirus infections in England, it has announced harsh economic sanctions for anyone who does not self-isolate after a positive coronavirus test. From 28 September, the fine will be 1,000 euros and 10,000 euros for repeated offenses. People with low incomes who cannot work from home will be paid £ 500. The news is that Boris Johnson is considering whether to tighten Covid-19 restrictions across England after he said the UK is “seeing a second wave” of coronavirus. Clive Myrie has presented BBC News reports for political reporter Iain Watson and health correspondent Naomi Grimley. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Two players competing in the 2022 US Amateur in New Jersey August 16, 2022
- Netflix will air the second season of The Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives on September 2 August 16, 2022
- Jokowi: Eradicating corruption is top priority August 16, 2022
- The highs and lows of Anne Heche’s career August 16, 2022
- Trefzger will bring colorful characters to Family Entertainment Series August 16, 2022