Leaked documents have revealed how some UK banks have helped criminals, money launderers and Russians under penalty – and when they suspected they hadn’t even stopped the crime. The documents – known as the FinCEN files – were leaked to Buzzfeed News and shared with the BBC by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists. They show that London is a money laundering site – billions of pounds worth of supposedly dirty money across the banking system. Mishal Husain presents Richard Bilton’s Ten Reports for BBC Panorama on BBC News. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Cricket South African ex-umpire Koertzen dies in car accident | WTAQ News Talk | 97.5 FM 1360 AM August 10, 2022
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens on Tuesday August 9 August 10, 2022
- Taiwan military drills simulate response to Chinese attack – BBC News August 10, 2022
- Chromecast with Google TV review: simple yet effective August 10, 2022
- You won’t get monkeypox at MARTA in Atlanta.here is how you can August 10, 2022