Every year the United Nations General Assembly is holding recorded video speeches with world leaders – due to the coronavirus pandemic. President Xi Jinping used the platform to claim that China “has no intention of entering the Cold War with any country”. That’s after President Trump said the Chinese should be given responsibility for “releasing COVID-19 into the world”. UN Secretary-General warns that everything must be done to prevent a new Cold War. Clive Myrie presents BBC News at Ten by world editor John Simpson. Sign up HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022