Talks between the UK and the EU continue to try to agree on a future trade deal and it has now emerged that the UK car industry could be a loser. The BBC has seen a document in which UK chief negotiator Lord Frost acknowledges that one of the key demands of the industry – to treat foreign used car parts in the UK as British – will not be met. This means that some car manufacturers may face export tariffs, even if there is a general trade agreement with the EU. Huw Edwards presents a report by BBC economics editor Faisal Islam at Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Putin to hold summit with Xi at start of Beijing Olympics January 19, 2022
- Punjab Congress criticizes Aam Admi Party for video using actor Vidya Balan as CM chairman January 19, 2022
- Apple and Google split with start-ups over antitrust bill January 19, 2022
- Seattle Seahawks Fire DC Ken Norton Jr., Defensive Assistant Andre Curtis January 19, 2022
- Tommy Hilfiger Announces Fashion Frontier Challenge Winners – Sourcing Journal January 19, 2022