A major study suggests that the rate at which the coronavirus is spreading in England may be slowing down – in the last few weeks of rapid growth. A quarter of the UK population is facing local blockades. Sophie Raworth introduces BBC News Ten to medical editor Fergus Walsh and health editor Hugh Pym. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Who does a former Trump White House official think can beat Trump in 2024?
- Benefits of an International Undergraduate Experience
- Monday Headlines: Kentucky Tennis Edition
- Hindi movie stars ‘hate the term Bollywood’, leave The Romantics director surprised by their revulsion for it: The Tribune India
- PM Modi rolls out 20% ethanol-blended gasoline in 11 states/UT
- Remaking White Men Can’t Jump Might Be Hollywood’s Dumbest Idea Yet
- See all the fashion looks from the 2023 Grammys red carpet
- India vs Australia Test cricket rivalry : interesting statistics and records | Cricket news
- Watch: DIO DISCIPLES perform at a private birthday party in West Hollywood
- The Grammys | GRAMMY.com
- Cobra, leader of the Bridlington table tennis league, beat the crazy gang | Pro IQRA News
- Dexter spinoff billions in the works at Showtime – The Hollywood Reporter