President Trump has said he is ready to move forward with a second televised debate against his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, despite constant questions about his treatment of Covide and the true state of his health. The president has returned from the hospital to the White House and his doctors have stressed that he is doing “very well”. Huw Edwards presents BBC News at Ten with reports by North American editor Jon Sopel. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022