Another 1.5 million people will live in England from tomorrow under the most severe coronavirus restrictions, as the whole of Lancashire moves to Level 3 (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
Boris Johnson said accepting tougher measures is “correct and responsible”. And he has warned that the situation in Greater Manchester is deteriorating “every day” and has threatened to intervene if local political leaders do not agree with the new restrictions. Across the UK, there have been another 15,650 cases in the last 24 hours, with another 136 deaths reported, bringing the total to 43,429. And the number of people in the hospital has risen significantly since last week. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Russia attracts ambassador to ‘aggressive’ UK comment on nuclear weapons – EURACTIV.com July 1, 2022
- Alanui Men Spring 2023 – WWD July 1, 2022
- Apple iPhone 15th Anniversary Description July 1, 2022
- Monkeypox, Massachusetts: 8 new cases announced by state authorities, 21 in total July 1, 2022
- Montreal Jazz Festival Daily Selections: July 1 July 1, 2022