If the first wave took the hospital by surprise, there is a touch of the essential condition around the second. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
With Nottingham and Warrington under the highest level 3 restrictions in England, doctors and health workers in the north of England are struggling to cope with a higher number of patients, many of whom are seriously ill. Across the UK, there have been another 24,890 coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Another 102 deaths have been reported, reaching 44,998. We’ve been in the Covid rooms at the Royal Infirmary in Bradford as this winter is turning into a fight against resistance and fatigue. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- China’s Xi Jinping to visit Hong Kong for 25th anniversary of handover June 25, 2022
- Best Buy is preparing for the imminent release of Google Pixel 6a June 25, 2022
- Table Tennis Paddles Market In-depth Analysis and Opportunities to 2028 “GLD Products, Killerspin, STIGA, EastPoint Sports” June 25, 2022
- John Harvey Futrell, 71, of Williamsburg June 25, 2022
- Interview AMI SS23 Paris Fashion Week June 25, 2022