BBC News has given poor access to the group treating coronavirus patients at a major hospital in London.
University College Hospital is one of the largest intensive care facilities in the UK.
According to the latest official data, 439 people in the UK have died at 5pm on Sunday at Coronavirus Hospital.
The hospital goes from 5,373 deaths from the disease. These figures do not apply to people who have died in the community or in the foster home.
This special report is made by our medical correspondent Fergus Walsh and cameraman Adam Walker.
Produced by Six News and presented by Huw Edwards.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Create the best environment for shoppers — Retail Technology Innovation Hub
- Staff and nurses at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital witness surge in patients
- Doha To Host 2025 Table Tennis World Table Tennis Championships
- These clothes will keep you warm and comfortable
- Potatoes, tomatoes can be sources
- Google, Snap and Meta stocks fall as technology comes under pressure
- DVIDS – News – NIWC Atlantic Forms Partnership with SC Competes to Accelerate Innovation
- 5 Bigg Boss Contestants Who Came To Bollywood After The Show’s Popularity
- Victoria Hervey slams Maura Higgins’ claim that Scott Henshall ruined her Fashion Awards experience
- Tiananmen Square: Video of the 1989 protests in China is rarely seen
- Actress Priyanka Chopra says her male Bollywood co-stars were paid 10 times more than her
- This year’s roundup of top Google searches includes super local trends