Poland is witnessing the biggest protests in decades, as anger has spread almost completely over the decision to ban abortions. The country already has some of the strictest abortion laws in Europe, but the ban would prevent women with serious fetal defects from being able to terminate their pregnancies. Protests have delayed the implementation of the law, but hospitals across Poland have already stopped the procedure. Reeta Chakrabarti has presented on BBC News ten by European correspondent Jean Mackenzie in Poland. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- 8 cool things to do this summer in Ortigas – Manila Bulletin May 16, 2022
- Finland and Sweden join NATO is not a threat to Russia, but military expansion will trigger a response May 16, 2022
- Rust Producer Says Movie Will Be Over Hollywood Reporter May 16, 2022
- How domestic investors are fueling the resilience of Indian markets May 16, 2022
- Canadians will have their say on how to adapt to climate change May 16, 2022