The closure in England will end on December 2 and return to the Level 3 restriction system, but with tougher rules for many people. All the details will be announced soon, but there is already a warning that more areas will be found at the highest level. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said that in all parts of England the rule of 6 will be returned, with a maximum of 6 people able to meet. All shops, gyms, swimming pools and hairdressers can be reopened. Level 1 and 2 pubs and restaurants will be closed by 11pm. Level 3 all accommodation will be closed, except for shipments and deliveries. Huw Edwards presents political editor Laura Kuenssberg at BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Cricket South African ex-umpire Koertzen dies in car accident | WTAQ News Talk | 97.5 FM 1360 AM August 10, 2022
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens on Tuesday August 9 August 10, 2022
- Taiwan military drills simulate response to Chinese attack – BBC News August 10, 2022
- Chromecast with Google TV review: simple yet effective August 10, 2022
- You won’t get monkeypox at MARTA in Atlanta.here is how you can August 10, 2022