U.S. President-elect Joe Biden has said he will ask Americans to wear masks for the first 100 days in the caravan to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. He told CNN that he believes there will be a “significant reduction” in the Covid-19 cases if all Americans cover their faces. The U.S. has recorded 14.1 million cases and 276,000 deaths as a result of Covid-19, the highest of any country in the world. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022
- ‘Boba Fett Book’ Star Reacts to Biker Gang Controversy – The Hollywood Reporter January 15, 2022
- The long-awaited January update for Google’s Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro has been released January 15, 2022