The NHS medical director in England has said the massive vaccination program for Covid-19 marks the “beginning of the end” of the pandemic. However, Professor Stephen Powis has warned that it will take many months to vaccinate anyone in need of urgent protection. Vaccines have begun to arrive in hospitals. About 800,000 doses are expected to be available in the UK in the first week. Reeta Chakrabarti presents BBC News at Ten by science editor David Shukman. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022
- ‘Boba Fett Book’ Star Reacts to Biker Gang Controversy – The Hollywood Reporter January 15, 2022
- The long-awaited January update for Google’s Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro has been released January 15, 2022