Coronavirus: New York makes massive burial while it explodes – BBC News
Images have emerged of coffins buried in a tomb in New York City as the number of coronavirus deaths increases.
Workers wearing hazmat suits were depositing wooden coffins in the deep trenches of Hart Island.
Officials say burial sites are being demolished at the site, which has long been used for families who do not have relatives or cannot afford a family funeral.
Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or email@example.com
- A&T falls short for second straight upset over UNC
- Men’s Soccer lands 16 on Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- The Big Red Makes National TV Season Debut vs. Penn
- Colonels face Charlotte in CBI Championship Game on Wednesday
- Google launches early access to Bard, its AI chatbot
- Samattiyadeekul finishes top 5 at Bama Beach Bash
- Google opens sign-ups for Bard AI chatbot
- According to the United Nations, there is a global water crisis – BBC News
- Five Gymbacks receive all SEC awards
- Google Bard, Google’s answer to ChatGPT, published
- DeSantis breaks silence on Trump’s legal troubles
- Colonels kick off their outdoor season at Raleigh Relays, Don McGarey Invitational