The UK government has said a new coronavirus mutation is “out of control” in some parts of England and is spreading rapidly. Recent data show more than 35,000 new infections, many in London and the south-east. Several countries have announced a ban on travel to the United Kingdom – France will suspend passenger and freight transport. They have temporarily closed the port of Dover. New restrictions have been introduced for 18 million people in England and 3 million in Wales. Most of London, Kent and Essex are in England under the new Tier 4 rule. They told people at home that non-essential shops are closed. Mixing Christmas houses will not be allowed. The rules of the festivities have changed in the rest of England as well – reunion is only allowed on Christmas Day. Mishal Husain introduced BBC News Ten newspaper to political correspondent Nick Eardley, transport correspondent Caroline Davies, business editor Simon Jack and health correspondent Catherine Burns. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Hospitals in Half of US States Near Capacity as Omicron Continues to Scale | American News January 15, 2022
- Krafton sues Google, YouTube and Apple for alleged PUBG clones January 15, 2022
- Garbage and recyclables are piling up as omicron takes its toll on sanitation workers : Coronavirus updates : NPR January 15, 2022
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022