Coronavirus: Severe mass in New York – the highest death rate in the world – BBC News
New York authorities have begun burying coronavirus victims in a grave as the death toll in the United States is highest in the world. Meanwhile, doctors in the UK have warned that children with other medical conditions are not seen early enough due to the pandemic. The Royal College of Pediatrics says parents may be reluctant to become infected with coronavirus. Sophie Raworth has presented the BBC news to North American editor Jon Sopel and correspondent Daniela Relph.
Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boaz named pitcher of the week in the Patriot League
- Wildcats Power Past Trailblazers, 11-2
- A&T falls short for second straight upset over UNC
- Men’s Soccer lands 16 on Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- The Big Red Makes National TV Season Debut vs. Penn
- Colonels face Charlotte in CBI Championship Game on Wednesday
- Google launches early access to Bard, its AI chatbot
- Samattiyadeekul finishes top 5 at Bama Beach Bash
- Google opens sign-ups for Bard AI chatbot
- According to the United Nations, there is a global water crisis – BBC News
- Five Gymbacks receive all SEC awards
- Google Bard, Google’s answer to ChatGPT, published