The severity of the Covid crisis suffered by the NHS is even clearer – 53,000 new cases have been received in 24,000 hours. Public Health England has said the measure of hospital infections and pressures is causing “extreme concern”. The UK government’s chief scientific adviser has said urgent measures need to be taken to prevent a “catastrophe” in the New Year. There are requests to delay returning to school after the Christmas break to prevent the spread of infections. The armed forces plan to help conduct tests in schools. Huw Edwards is featured on BBC News by health correspondent Ten at Catherine Burns and political correspondent Damian Grammaticas. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Broward County Hosts Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Career Fair • Tamarac Talk August 8, 2022
- [“[email protected]”!!] Table Tennis Commonwealth Games 2022 Finals Live Free Online TV Aug 07, 2022 August 8, 2022
- India’s best performing stock market since June lows with 13.8% gains August 8, 2022
- Crowd cheers as Trump calls for abolishing Department of Education, video broadcasts August 8, 2022
- Death of Roger E. Mosley: TC on “Magnum PI” was 83 years old August 8, 2022