Brazil has the second highest number of coronavirus deaths in the world and the country is struggling with a new variant of the virus and a second devastating wave of the pandemic. It is located at the epicenter of Manaus infections in the Amazon rainforest, where a new strain was first discovered. Sophie Raworth introduces South American reporter Katy Watson to BBC News. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Auburn rises to fourth, Schofill ties for Mason Rudolph Championship lead
- No. 22/19 Football falls into overtime at Texas Tech, 37-34
- Why is Team India avoiding this famous hotel in Begumpet?
- Joe Joyce vs Joseph Parker LIVE: confirmed start times, exclusive talkSPORT coverage, live stream and how to follow
- Italy votes for far-right candidate Giorgia Meloni to win – BBC News
- Gophers in first place after two rounds of the MacDonald Cup
- 5 fantasy hockey goalie sleepers (2022)
- Kanter disgusted by what Erdoan said at the UN against Greece
- Michigan football makes pairing games not to upset Maryland
- Review of The Complicities of Stacey D’Erasmo
- Jhulan throws 10,000th ODI ball in India’s controversial win
- Revealed: Conservative tax cuts hit the budget for the UK’s highest-paid boss | 2022 mini budget