The stress of working on the front line of this ongoing pandemic has left health workers tired, broken and desperate to find a way to move forward. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
We’ve been to Newport and Bournemouth to meet two doctors who have taken the cameras, picking up on the ups and downs of this ongoing fight against the virus and the daily struggle to save lives. When they came out of the shift, we caught some of the workers featured in these striking images, who are living on the front of this crisis. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Multiple wild geese are positive for bird flu May 18, 2022
- Autocrats Strain Unity – The New York Times May 18, 2022
- Zardari strikes money while Shehbaz is cursed for it: Imran Khan May 18, 2022
- Election denier triumphs as primaries test Trump’s grip on Republican Party | Republicans May 18, 2022
- Bollywood Boyz Gurv Sihra Recalls Meeting Satnam Singh During His WWE Tryout, Maybe Going To AEW May 18, 2022