A group of Russian designers are using new artistic techniques not only to reuse artistic robots, but to make them “attractive”. Hyperrealistic humanoid robots are scheduled for mass production by the end of the year for use in retail or care environments. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
#Robots #Robotics #BBCNews.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Hospitals in Half of US States Near Capacity as Omicron Continues to Scale | American News January 15, 2022
- Krafton sues Google, YouTube and Apple for alleged PUBG clones January 15, 2022
- Garbage and recyclables are piling up as omicron takes its toll on sanitation workers : Coronavirus updates : NPR January 15, 2022
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022