The United States has suspended all trade ties with Myanmar in the midst of the world’s biggest condemnations of the massive killings of pro-democracy protesters. More than 100 people were killed on Saturday and the violence continues today. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
In the east, along the Thai border, Myanmar warplanes bombed Karen sites for the third day in a row. Tonight, the Thai military has been accused of pushing more than 2,000 refugees fleeing to Thai territory to Myanmar. From Bangkok, this report, which warns viewers, has serious images. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Prime Minister Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on the anniversary of his death | Latest India News May 21, 2022
- US, Korea open to expanded military drills to deter North May 21, 2022
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 brings huge relief to Bollywood May 21, 2022
- The weakened euro could become equal to the US dollar May 21, 2022
- Neely repeating history or moving on with Cassidy? May 21, 2022