A Covid passport system threatens to create a “control point for Britain”, according to dozens of MPs and colleagues in the party – claiming proof of vaccination or a negative test would be “divisive and discriminatory”. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
The government is looking into whether an passport system in England could help open up areas such as hospitality and entertainment, but critics say it would be a major violation of civil liberties. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022