Healthy adults under the age of 30 in the UK will be offered an alternative to the AstraZeneca vaccine after tests have shown that it can be linked to a very rare blood clot. Regulators say there is still no evidence of a link, but of the more than 20 million doses already given in the UK, 79 people have suffered from clots – and 19 have died unfortunately. Officials stressed that the enormous benefits of getting the vaccine outweigh the risk of side effects for the vast majority of people – the owner said it was “safe, effective and saved thousands of lives”. .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Top 25 Emerging Technologies: Which Will Live Up to the Hype? August 12, 2022
- Imran Khan condemns arrest of wife of Shahbaz Gills aide August 12, 2022
- Trump’s world gripped by anger, fear and a host of conspiracies over the FBI search August 12, 2022
- Drought looms in southwest England faces exceptional wildfire risk August 12, 2022
- Small earthquake detected in the Saint Lawrence River near Bay Como August 12, 2022