The Scottish National Party has promised to increase “transformative” spending on the first NHS services, with Nicola Sturgeon presenting his manifesto for the May elections. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
He said much more could be done for Scotland if it were to become independent. Sturgeon told this program that they are now “completely obsolete” in the SNP’s economic bid for independence. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- ‘Scout’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse’ Actor Joey Morgan Dies at 28 August 14, 2022
- Magnitude 5.7 earthquake strikes eastern Indonesia August 14, 2022
- Documents taken from Trump’s house include classified documents August 14, 2022
- Check out the top highlights in US markets this week August 14, 2022
- Chinese military exercises in the Taiwan Strait, Pelosi: Xi Jinping’s fears August 14, 2022