Senate President Donald Trump has begun a trial against US President. The main majority in the Senate Republic, Mitch McConnell, wants to block the appearance of witnesses or key documents. What Democrats say will be a cover-up, however.
Trump has denied denying his presidency power over Ukraine and has obstructed Congress in view of his conduct. He denies all charges.
Huw Edwards presented part of the BBC News Tenth coverage, reporting on our North American editor Jon Sopel.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Doctors in England and Wales have been urged to monitor people’s drinking habits.alcohol
- How Copenhagen became the most sustainable fashion week in the world
- Former Google exec says he was sexually harassed by co-worker: lawsuit
- Medical Architecture submits hospital plans for Co Durham site
- Bo Horvat trading has a huge effect in fantasy hockey
- Xi Jinping likely to visit Moscow around anniversary of Ukraine invasion
- Suicide bomber kills 47 and injures over 150 at Pakistani mosque
- Persuasive and Malicious Google Ad Trying to Unlock Password Manager Login
- Ministry of Administrative Reform and Bureaucratic Reform
- Earthquake! 2.1 5 Kilometers ESE from Ferndale, CA | The lost coastal outpost Humboldt County News
- Erdogan suggests Turkey could accept Finland into NATO without Sweden
- Boris Johnson says Putin threatened UK with missile strike