The Japanese immigration scheme has spread the news of labor exploitation. The BBC said they were overworked and unpaid workers and said they were making clothes for big international brands.
And as the BBC’s Stephanie Hegarty found, workers in other industries have complained of abuse, such as a safe work environment and harassment.
Director / Producer: Natalia Zuo
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Less stuff, happier life
- Mosquito-borne disease risk looms for UK
- A taste of Portland, Maine
- Meta launches interactive Holocaust education tool using AI – BBC News
- Gaza: Israel orders civilians to flee “difficult fighting” in centre of Khan Younis
- Study explores the intricate gut-brain-liver connection and its impact on health
- Caroline Kennedy speaks about the JFK legacy
- How to write a bestselling novel with author Ken Follett | BBC News
- WHO’s Executive Board adopts resolution on access for life-saving aid into Gaza and respect for laws of war
- Study links organic Mediterranean diet to improved male fertility
- School lunch: Is $1.50 a child enough?
- UN warns half of Gaza’s population is starving – BBC News