India has begun to remove some of Covid’s restrictions, despite struggling with a devastating second wave of the pandemic, as the number of new cases continues to fall. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
However, a new infection associated with the Delta variant of coronavirus is also taking place across the country. Mucormycosis or black fungus is spreading so fast that the government has declared an epidemic. Cases as far away as Uruguay and Egypt have also been reported. Warning: There are serious images from the beginning of this report by Mandakini Gahlot. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022