Britney Spears attacks an “abusive” conservationist
Britney Spears said she had been traumatized and humiliated for 13 years with a “abusive” deal that gave her father control over her career, legacy and personal life. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
The star, in a fierce attack on the contested conservatory, told a Los Angeles court: “I want my life back.” Dad said he was sorry to see her suffer. Fans and other stars, including ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake and actor Rose McGowan, have come out in his favor. Warning: This report contains flash photos. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- “India has really embraced ChatGPT,” says OpenAI CEO Sam Altman before meeting PM Modi
- Editorial: Writers bang, and actors can too
- ESPN considers Damon Wilson a possible newcomer with immediate impact for Georgia football
- Explore fashion wins at Roland Garros this season
- UW research shows true value of strategy courses for MBA students
- University of Wisconsin researchers to test gene-editing therapy to treat blindness
- Worsening air quality and high levels of pollution have been confirmed in Toronto, and the situation is projected to get worse.
- Two earthquakes were detected near Mount Hood on Tuesday afternoon
- Imran Khan convicted under anti-terrorism law after Supreme Court lawyer’s murder
- Donald Trump suffers the worst blow yet in a series of legal blows
- Message from Istanbul: How not to challenge Modi
- President Jokowi to negotiate protection for migrant and border workers in Malaysia