Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers in most of England are preparing to reopen their doors. The government says this is safe as long as the guidelines are followed carefully. But a member of SAGE, senior advisers to the scientific government, warns that the moves are too long and “very irresponsible”. Huw Edwards has presented reports to the BBC News at Ten Health Health Editor. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- 58% of infectious diseases exacerbated by climate disasters: study August 9, 2022
- Inauguration of RSUD Soedarso Pontianak, Jokowi: do not go abroad for treatment August 9, 2022
- See-Through Dress Trend Should Be In Your Wardrobe Here’s How To Wear It August 9, 2022
- ‘Networking’ bats can work together to find food faster, study finds August 9, 2022
- Fatigue, headache Most common prolonged COVID symptoms August 9, 2022