The British government warned that the nation is at a turning point in increasing cases of coronavirus. It is said that it will impose further restrictions in England if people do not comply with the rules. Boris Johnson’s chief medical and scientific adviser will provide a televised report on the threat posed by the second wave of the pandemic. In the future people will have a legal obligation to isolate themselves if they report a positive virus – or have had a close relationship with an infected person – if they face fines of up to £ 10,000 for non-compliance. Covid cases in Europe need to be proliferated in many countries with new measures to prevent infections. Mishal Husain introduces BBC News Ten to political reporter Iain Watson and health reporter Catherine Burns. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Erin Matson named North Carolina’s next head hockey coach
- NASA lost more than 200 photos of Jupiter due to Juno probe camera glitch
- This software tries to find lung cancer years ago. can you do that?
- The Last of Us fans, including Stephen King, mock its wild ’10 Miles West of Boston’ setting
- Researchers Uncover New Pro-Russian Influence Campaign Targeting AfricaExBulletin
- Hong Kong bans CBD, aligning city with China’s ban
- PM Modi: The budget will try to meet the aspirations of the people | Business
- Think tank: UK unemployment rate is three times higher than official unemployment rate
- Named Best Croatian Paralympic Athletes in 2022
- Why the Samsung Galaxy S23 series gets users even if it’s boring
- 10 Mental Habits That Promote Heart Disease and How to Change Them
- Social forestry program improves farmer welfare