Bolton in Greater Manchester is one of the areas where stricter restrictions have been imposed, including a ban on staying in other people’s homes. The pubs, bars and restaurants there may offer a chance to take it or deliver it and the places have had to close at 10pm. Infection rates are still high, but the rate has begun to decline. Meanwhile, tighter restrictions have come into force in Wales, with more than 1.5 million people living in Scotland in areas with stricter health guidelines. In Westminster, Chancellor Rishi Sunak is looking at how to respond to the new rise in the virus and tougher cuts. The Treasury is now considering continuing with some support measures that were coming to an end. Huw Edwards presents BBC News at Ten in Ed Thomas in Bolton, Hywel Griffith in Wales, Sarah Smith the Scottish editor, Emma Vardy the correspondent for Northern Ireland and the Faisal Islam economics editor. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Kannada Actor Dies After Cosmetic Surgery, Parents Sue Doctor May 18, 2022
- Bay Area West Nile May 18, 2022
- Imran Khan has accused the Shehbaz-led government of ‘stifling’ the voices of critics May 18, 2022
- Generation17: Promoting development through technology and innovation May 18, 2022
- Trump Associates facing more legal scrutiny May 18, 2022