Tighter Bolton cuts could prevent the growth of coronavirus infections – BBC News
Bolton in Greater Manchester is one of the areas where stricter restrictions have been imposed, including a ban on staying in other people’s homes. The pubs, bars and restaurants there may offer a chance to take it or deliver it and the places have had to close at 10pm. Infection rates are still high, but the rate has begun to decline. Meanwhile, tighter restrictions have come into force in Wales, with more than 1.5 million people living in Scotland in areas with stricter health guidelines. In Westminster, Chancellor Rishi Sunak is looking at how to respond to the new rise in the virus and tougher cuts. The Treasury is now considering continuing with some support measures that were coming to an end. Huw Edwards presents BBC News at Ten in Ed Thomas in Bolton, Hywel Griffith in Wales, Sarah Smith the Scottish editor, Emma Vardy the correspondent for Northern Ireland and the Faisal Islam economics editor. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Xi Jinping attends and addresses the opening ceremony of the plenary session of the Second Eurasian Economic Forum of the Eurasian Economic Union_Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the United States of America
- UK weather: how long will the hot weather last?
- Crime Thriller Steals Best Picture at Bollywood Awards in UAE
- Chips, Subsidies, Security, and Great Power Competition
- Texas House votes to impeach Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Claiming to often meet Jokowi, Ganjar: he is my mentor
- VHS graduates go home to work | News | Daily Sun Villages
- How many Let Serves are allowed in table tennis
- Which fashion game is the best among BTS members?
- WhatsApp video calls will soon have this Google Meet-like feature.
- Weekly News Roundup on Climate Change and Global Warming 2023 SkS #21
- Mild tremors were felt in Delhi and neighboring areas