There are more Covid-19 patients in UK hospitals today than in the day of the blockade in March. A hospital in Merseyside is treating 90 patients. They were only 7 months ago. Sophie Raworth introduces BBC News Ten to health editor Hugh Pym at Whiston Hospital in Knowsley and medical editor Fergus Walsh. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- ‘Scout’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse’ Actor Joey Morgan Dies at 28 August 14, 2022
- Magnitude 5.7 earthquake strikes eastern Indonesia August 14, 2022
- Documents taken from Trump’s house include classified documents August 14, 2022
- Check out the top highlights in US markets this week August 14, 2022
- Chinese military exercises in the Taiwan Strait, Pelosi: Xi Jinping’s fears August 14, 2022