With days to go before the U.S. presidential election, Donald Trump has been campaigning on the battlefields where the competition will be decided. One region that is likely to be decisive is the so-called Rust Belt – the former industrial heart of the northeastern United States, which has experienced a decade of economic decline. Four years ago the state of Pennsylvania was unexpectedly won by Donald Trump. It was the first time in 30 years that he had run for a Republican presidential candidate in Pennsylvania. Reeta Chakrabarti has presented Nick Bryant’s Pennsylvania News in the BBC News Ten film, a state that could play a critical role in the November election. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- China’s Xi Jinping to visit Hong Kong for 25th anniversary of handover June 25, 2022
- Best Buy is preparing for the imminent release of Google Pixel 6a June 25, 2022
- Table Tennis Paddles Market In-depth Analysis and Opportunities to 2028 “GLD Products, Killerspin, STIGA, EastPoint Sports” June 25, 2022
- John Harvey Futrell, 71, of Williamsburg June 25, 2022
- Interview AMI SS23 Paris Fashion Week June 25, 2022