After days of fighting with local leaders, the prime minister has said a € 60 million aid package for Manchester Greater will be distributed to the region’s municipalities, effectively avoiding Mayor Andy Burnham. Labor leader Sir Keir Starmer has accused the government of “putting the region against the regions” and “negotiating with people’s lives”. Meanwhile, Chancellor Rishi Sunak will provide more emergency assistance to the hospitality industry. It hopes to provide support to pubs, bars and restaurants that operate under Level 2 restrictions, which may remain open but admission is reduced. Sophie Raworth presents BBC News at Ten presented by Vice-Political Editor Vicki Young and Faisal Islam economics editor. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Meijer warns Democrats that boosting Trump-backed candidates could backfire August 8, 2022
- All states had a role in fighting Covid, federal structure is a model for the world: PM Modi August 8, 2022
- Pirate Sites Using Twitch to Stream TV Shows Under Investigation in Hollywood *TorrentFreak August 8, 2022
- Turkish president cracks down on creative freedom ahead of election August 8, 2022
- Magnum PI actor Roger E. Mosley dies at 83 | New August 8, 2022