The whole of England will face a new blockade of the month that will last until December 2nd. Boris Johnson announced that if no action was taken now, hospitals would be overwhelmed and thousands would die every day. He said a responsible prime minister could not ignore the rise in the number of infections, despite denying calls for a definitive closure in recent weeks, in favor of local restrictions. Under the new national closure, restaurants and pubs will be closed, but permission to move and deliver will be granted. All essential retail trade will also be closed, but supermarkets will remain open It will be forbidden to interfere with other homes in the home or private gardens, except for kindergarten and other types of support. People are encouraged to work from home if possible. However, unlike the first blockade – schools, colleges and universities will remain open, Reeta Chakrabarti presents Laura News political editor Laura Kuenssberg, health correspondent Katharine Da Costa and health editor Hugh Pym BBC News. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Commuting, DIY Outing: New Normal in UK After Covid Control Ends | UK News August 9, 2022
- Valorant Patch Notes 5.03 – Valorant Wiki Guides August 9, 2022
- CDC advisers say young, vaccinated, healthy and well protected from COVID August 9, 2022
- Issey Miyake: the Japanese fashion designer dies at the age of 84 | cultural | Report on arts, music and lifestyle in Germany | DW August 9, 2022
- Less than a third of hepatitis C patients receive timely treatment August 9, 2022