The four nations in the UK are trying to agree on a common Christmas view and any restrictions that may be needed to control the coronavirus pandemic. Public Health England is working on a plan that will allow families to celebrate together, “as normal as possible”. But that will depend on the rates of infection that fall in the coming weeks, and easing the rules would come at a price. Experts say there should be stricter reductions in five days for each day of calm measures to compensate. Meanwhile, there is more encouraging news about a coronavirus vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech. Recent trials show that it is 95% effective in adults. Huw Edwards presents at BBC News Ten health editor Hugh Pym and medical editor Fergus Walsh. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Broward County Hosts Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Career Fair • Tamarac Talk August 8, 2022
- [“[email protected]”!!] Table Tennis Commonwealth Games 2022 Finals Live Free Online TV Aug 07, 2022 August 8, 2022
- India’s best performing stock market since June lows with 13.8% gains August 8, 2022
- Crowd cheers as Trump calls for abolishing Department of Education, video broadcasts August 8, 2022
- Death of Roger E. Mosley: TC on “Magnum PI” was 83 years old August 8, 2022