Millions more people in England will live in the highest levels of coronary artery disease level 3 after a significant rise in the number of infections. All of Greater London will be included in Level 3 along with parts of Essex and Hertfordshire. This means that 34 million people in England will be associated with the harshest authorities – banning all socialization inside the home, except between members of the household and any support bubbles. Bars, pubs and restaurants will have to close, even if they are allowed to take away and deliver. Ministers have also revealed that a new mutated variant of the virus has been seen in the UK, which could lead to higher infection rates. However, experts say they believe the new vaccine is effective against this. London Mayor Sadiq Khan is urging the government to advise secondary schools and schools to close before Christmas unless students take massive tests. Huw Edwards presents at BBC News Ten health editor Hugh Pym, education editor Branwen Jeffreys and political reporter Vicki Young. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022