British meat exports are experiencing major delays due to customs controls and formalities in a few days after the end of the Brexit transition period. According to the meat producers’ trade body, exports account for only 25% of the normal volumes for the year. The new rules say “they are not fit for purpose”. The UK exports £ 15bn of food and drink to the EU every year. One-third are perishable meat, fish and fresh produce. Sophie Raworth presents business editor Simon Jack at BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022