New York federal prosecutors accused Michael Avenatti of trying to cover more than $ 20 million in Nike.
Avenatti was arrested in Manhattan, law enforcement officials told CNN. He will appear in court on Monday.
#CNN #Notes #Avenatti.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Home Alone’s Macaulay Culkin reunites with Catherine O’Hara for Walk of Fame star #Shorts #BBCNews
- The transformative benefits of population-level genome sequencing | Explained
- Should Congress set conditions on Israel aid? Hear what this representative thinks
- Star explains why she participated in college cheating scandal
- George Santos speaks on House floor during debate whether to expel him
- Israel resumes combat operations against Hamas
- ‘Heartbreaking’: A Canadian family’s fight to improve Alzheimer’s research for women – National
- Dubai’s COP28 president asked about phasing out fossil fuels
- 41 funders, partners endorse new guiding principles for financing climate and health solutions to protect health
- Felicity Huffman finally speaking out about college admissions scandal
- UW Medicine offers breakthrough Alzheimer’s drug – UW Medicine
- ‘UK govt in pockets of fossil fuel companies’