In another example of post-Brexit trade problems, many UK fishermen are struggling to export their catches to the EU. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
New water quality regulations make it impossible to export live molluscs such as oysters and clams to Europe – those based on trade could face a loss of livelihood. These specific rules do not harm crab and lobster fishermen, but they say they also have a lot of problems at the border. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Women’s Tennis: Huskies ready to tackle the spring season
- Google Meet on the AppStore
- Xi Jinping: China-Australia relations on track
- Kylie Jenner wears the same outfit at the Schiaparelli fashion show
- Is a zero emission construction sector achievable?
- Donald Trump rages at ‘gritty and insufferable’ Fox News host
- Liberty Athletics mourns the loss of former Flames football star Jessie Lemonier
- Modi government blocks documentary criticizing PM : NPR
- Nadine Dorries will have her own show and interview Boris Johnson
- Yesterday, Jokowi met Surya Paloh at the Palace
- UK Stocks: 2 FTSE Retail Stocks to Buy in February and 2 Stocks to Avoid
- Google Code Red: ChatGPT, You.com, Apple Search Cause Panic