Rescues in northern India are still trying to reach dozens of workers at power plants trapped in an underground tunnel. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
It is possible that as a result of global warming, a broken glacier in the Himalayas caused tremendous flooding, destroying a power plant and houses. The valley, which is currently undergoing an urgent rescue operation, is located in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand, near the Chinese border. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Robert Peston makes grim prediction for Boris on partygate – ‘The stakes are very high’ | Politics | News May 23, 2022
- Hule and Arkadianou Start Playing in NCAA Championships May 23, 2022
- 2 more weeks The price of cooking oil drops! May 23, 2022
- Kyle Busch eliminated from the All-Star Race in dramatic fashion May 23, 2022
- 13 features to improve the experience of Google Docs May 23, 2022