Coronavirus: Schools for Closed Future for the foreseeable future – BBC News
The government has rejected suggestions to return to schools in England in the coming weeks. Secretary of Education Gavin Williamson has refused a reopening date, saying government tests should be completed to allow students to return to school because of coronavirus restrictions.
In the meantime, ministers are under intense pressure from health care workers and especially hospital-intensive care wardens.
Mishal Husain has presented BBC News to Health Editor Hugh Pym, Education Editor Branwen Jeffreys and Political Correspondent Vicki Young.
Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Quordle May 28: Quordle 489, May 28, 2023: Word Puzzle Tips and Answers of the Day (Sunday)
- Quick break for international and Chinese students with basketball games
- Another surety walks out of Lahore court without submitting Imran’s sureties – Pakistan
- Trailing Trump, DeSantis still carries burdens that brought down former favorites – WABE
- Inauguration of new Parliament Speech by Prime Minister Modi Speech by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Lok Sabha Speech Highlights
- Boris Johnson has ‘a huge role to play’ in the Conservative Party – cabinet minister | Political news
- Battlestar Galactica actor Edward James Olmos has battled throat cancer | Entertainment
- Ex-Penguins Prospect Tiffels def. USA in OT, 4-3
- Georgia men’s tennis Ethan Quinn advances to NCAA singles tournament final | Tennis
- Hrithik Roshan laughs when dad says “chilla mat yar” when someone calls the actor “Greek god of Bollywood”. Show
- FinTech NGR and Huawei Cloud Release White Paper on Fintech Cloud Deployment to Power the Future of Financial Innovation
- Page Not Found – Foreign Policy